Home

Saturday, August 20, 2011

#25 Late Night

Time's flying by. I'm getting by. Guess the answer's written all over my face.

;)

Good times are bound to come to an end. Two weeks left and it's medical school for me (unless i magically manage to scrap past the PU-RCSI programme, then it's three weeks hohoho) in USM.


At times, I do question if this journey (the whole idea about going off to medical school and living my life a never ending (medical)marathon) I'm about to embark on is what I really want in life. There's obviously the pro and cons, yet, this little voice in my head tells me I'll get by. Either it's the inner voice or its me, with my usual obstinate self, refusing to believe that I am unable to do what others are capable of.


and I choose to believe I can.

Faith and hope will never fail a person.

Random bokeh shot from Levi's car.

Oh, and a small note; I've been trying out new things with the baby. Trying to improve, repeat: TRYING ;)

Ah, and a friend (well, I considered him a friend) managed to piss me off with merely ONE sentence yesterday. I actually felt offended for once and I'm not the type who gets offended THAT easily. Jokes, yes, i can put up with a joke or two (provided if it's funny, of course. Malicious ones I can still take, with a virtual stab maybe)- but what he said was just offensive. Plain offensive.

Completely ruined my fantastic day out with the girls for a whole minute. Yes, a whole minute... obviously not my day.


Today, I wonder if I am overreacting?

The answer's still the same: No, I don't think so. He ought to know the impact of what he said. I can put up with things but that doesn't mean EVERYTHING; but however it is, I did gave him a piece of my mind. It's not me to sit there, have my mouth shut, laugh along and take it all in. Heck, no.


Ending things on a brighter note, Hammie got her scholarship from Tanjung! :D I'm so very proud of her. She deserved it badly imo. We're all happy for her here in this household. If screaming 'Omaigod!!!!  Omaigod!!!!!!!!!!' and literally jumping up and down in Pavilion does the trick, I'll do it for her any other day. So very happy for you Hammie! :D I bet Tanjung saw the real you and thought, "Hey, whattheheck, she's exactly what we were looking for!" and tadaa! Scholarship at her doorstep! HAHAHAHA!

:D

Congrats again!

No comments:

Post a Comment