Monday, August 15, 2011
#23 Masks
Sometimes I wonder if you'll ever be honest with me?
You refuse to admit what your heart already knows just because your mind tells you otherwise. You ponder and question yet receive the same answer in return.
Each time, it's over the same issue.
But still, you picked him over the rest. It's not that i hate you for acting so but it's just a painful process to go through. I've had my honesty doubted- which I, sad to say, am still harboring hatred over, just because you think you know me better. I repeat, THINK. So really, when will I get to see the real you?
I have my principles. I have my dignity.
I really wish to know which bit of you is true? Will I see it tomorrow? Ten years to come? Or never?
Seriously, I'm not a second choice. That, I wish to tell you in your face (sometimes)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment