The inner baking 'diva' in me has been itching; like mad. I'm blaming it on the wonderful, scrumptious pictures of grub i see on the Internet! Online recipe/food blogs are the culprits behind this baking frenzy!
I'm sure of it.
But then again, who could resist such temptations? Baking itself is truly fantastic. It's the rush of happiness that takes you over. Back then, preparing ingredients used to be a painful chore, but now, I'm actually loving it. It makes me move quicker, just so i can move on to the fun bits (impish grin).
What's best about baking (to me) is the emitted aroma of fresh goodies baking nicely in the oven, the perfect golden brown crisp when it's done, the flavours you taste when those yummy goodies touches your tongue (plus the 'still bearable' heat of course!). It's joy that cannot be denied. Hahaha! Obviously, the worry of failing still lingers, but that's only going to make you a better baker, no? :)
Since I'm on a roll here, with the whole baking fever, I've made one of those biscuits that's forever calling out to me from my inner 'To Bake List'; codename: Cornflake Crunchies (main reason was because the recipe calls for lots of raisins and being me, i cannot resist raisins! They're effing good, seriously. Why are dried grapes soooooo yummeehhhh?!!!! *despo much*)
The verdict? These biscuits lived up to it's name. Crunchy like anything, seriously. Putting them into the jar was a painful process...
Well, I'm not exactly the most graceful or the most gentle person around :D
Cheers. Heading to the cinemas for Captain America later! :D with a jar of these fresh babies for Miss Choong :D


No comments:
Post a Comment