Home

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

#14 Everything's for You

I have many reasons to be bitter in life right now.




Of all the things i hate, injustice is one i can't stand.

And now injustice is happening to me and there's nothing i can do about it.


NOTHING AT ALL.

Even my own Mother (for God's sake!) thinks i should just resent to what the GOVERNMENT decides is best for me. and what she thinks is best for me too. i always have to do whatever she likes it sucks like mad and when anything goes wrong. all she does is say, "IF ONLY WE KNEW BACK THEN." YAH WELL MUM, I KNEW I TOLD U BUT WOULD YOU LISTEN? NO YOU WOULDN'T. YOU ALWAYS THINK YOU KNOW WHAT'S BEST. AND ALL WE CAN DO IS HOPE WITH OUR SORRY ASSES FOR SOMETHING BETTER TO HAPPEN WHEN CLEARLY NOTHING BETTER IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN MY SORRY LITTLE LIFE. AND THE WORST BIT IS I CAN'T EVEN GET MAD AT YOU FOR DOING ALL THESE JUST BECAUSE REASON BEING; IT'S FOR MY OWN GOOD"
I think i know better what i want than YOU IMBECILES OUT THERE WHO HAVE NO RIGHTS TO DO THIS.







SERIOUSLY? I AM BOILING WITH ANGER NOW, TEARS ARE STREAMING DOWN MY CHEEKS AND THERE'S NOT A SINGLE FUCKING THING I CAN DO ABOUT THIS.




THIS FUCKING SUCKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment