Ahahahaha. Time to start some serious blogging by putting on my blogging cap. LOL! I should really cut down on all the emo shits I'm always rambling non stop about. Even I'm starting to get sick of those bad days. We always don't seem to realise how much great stuff we're missing out on out there just because we're too busy indulging in self pity.
It's sad, I know.
I'm going to minimise all the crap and try to start living. Fill this blog up with better memories and beautiful pictures. Memories that are worth remembering. Memories worth rereading five years from now. Memories worth keeping. I'm not saying those bad shitty days aren't anything to me, they mean the world to me too. You learn lessons from the past mistakes you've made so shit ain't all bad all the time.
What am i saying is that....... my cupcake quiz test just said I'm unique 8D Uh, okay, that's not the point. What I'm trying to say is... let's just start writing better posts now. Maybe a vacation post and a driving experience post can turn things around!
Cheers! xx

No comments:
Post a Comment