Home

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

#8 Once Again

I really wish they would all stop relying on me sometimes.

I am not your stone.
I am not your maid.
I am not your toy.
I am not your superhero.





Everything has to be out of the blue... every friggin' time. I don't get the answers I want after endless texts and endless vain attempts to reach out.


I am somewhat like a wool jumper. Wool coming loose from both ends. Both parties tug endlessly and I get caught in the middle.

If anyone tugs any more, I swear I am going to have a meltdown. A major one.




I am, like everyone else, still trying to learn! Give me a break man. Is everyone born KNOWING everything these days? Because the last time I checked, IT ISN'T SO.






When can it be my turn?

I can only dream of that day to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment